Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Anouncments
CHECK IT OUT

Check out the Site Event section for the newest games, and events.

HMF is hiring! Learn how to become a staff member here

Leaders Needed!! Click Here if your interested! Other Prizes available, including a Free "Crew"

Learn how to advance in the ranks Click Here

!!!NEW!!!~ I am back, And its time to get working boys! The count down till summer reopening is on us. SO! lets get to making places and expanding on our experience, 9 weeks left. -Alexander Xanathos
Lottery: You gotta be in it, to win it!

THANKS!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RPG
Cash Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 pm by Guest

» More staff jobs
Cash Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Stipend Guideline
Cash Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Families Banks
Cash Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 pm by Guest

» Come here mut!(Contract)
Cash Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:25 am by Guest

» Mini plot idea
Cash Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am by Guest

» Crew/Group/Family Template
Cash Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am by Alexander Xanathos

» Travel Guidelines
Cash Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Repeatable Staff Contracts
Cash Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» World Map
Cash Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 4:18 pm by Alexander Xanathos

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Alexander Xanathos
Cash Guide I_vote_lcapCash Guide I_voting_barCash Guide I_vote_rcap 
UserX
Xiao

Cash Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cash Guide Empty
PostSubject: Cash Guide   Cash Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:36 am

Time is money, and you can never have enough of either so here is a quick guideline

Posting

Posting is cash -pure and simple. For each post you will suddenly find 10$ in your pocket! How cool is that? waking up to find money in the pants you wore yesterday! If you start up a new topic, you will find an additional 5$ in there. Well son, you are making some bank!

Detail/Clean apps

Good detail is promoted in an app. If we find that your app is deemed of good quality, you can make up to a grand total of 10k$. Some people were born to be rich -well you have that chance too. Be careful of quality, sometimes a few paragraphs filled with powerful statements beats a novel of chronological events. Longer apps are not generally better, but we may reward you just the same.

Also we discourage fluffing the apps in Skills/Techniques/Weapon apps. Oftentimes people like to make huge apps to "Sneak in" a hidden effect. This will not be tolerated, and exploitation of that will certainly get you on the staff's bad side. If you comply with clarity and shortness over the course of a few apps, we may reward you a bonus of up to 150$ for cooperating with the staff well!

Because the admins feel like it.
Yup, if we are in the mood we will chuck some free money to everyone online, or in the chatbox. This is random and usually unstructured and unplanned. It may happen three times a week from each admin, or it may only happen once a month. Either way, keep active and good things will happen to you. Groveling for the free money this way will not be tolerated and is usually the "Shut off" switch for this event to happen anytime soon: DON'T DO IT!

Advertising the site.
For each time you post an advert. on another forum's site you gain 30$ (a pop). It may be a degrading process, but in the end, work=money. But there is a greater good; if a new member joins this site, and says they found Hitman Families because of your advertising, that is an additional 100$! Cash bank man! If you have a forum, and you wish to affiliate with us, you gain an additional 50$ if you do both the advert. and the button link on your affiliation page!

Here is the advertisement flyer to pass out VIA Copy-paste to save yourself half the work:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unfortunately, some people like throwing away your ads as you pass them out. Regrettably we have to give the forum in which you gave your ad 24 hours before we hand out the money. If it got deleted, then I'm sorry, no proof, no cash.

Detail/Clean apps
Are you an Graphic designer, or perhaps a poet? Well if you think you have got the gift of gab, then you can try your luck at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your artwork for their cash, keep in mind that the product you make between the two of you for cash should be finalized before both of you alerting an admin of the transaction. Once the money is transferred, it is final unless both of you agree to the refund. Be careful not to get stabbed in corporate greed out there, your money you make in HMF is safe with the admins control. If you make the mistake of getting skimped out, well honestly, you could have said no.

Contracts
Hard work and a tall glass of beer, as the old adage goes. There is always [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to be done, and well its bout time to put down that empty glass to get to work eh? You can take up contracts given by the leaders or the staffs to earn yourself a quick buck. Gotta make that payroll somehow eh? Lets say you make enough bank to actually have more than the gas to get to work. Huh, bigger cut yields to bigger upkeep. You can then start being the employer, rather than the employee. How bout that? you can finally start saying that old "like a boss" meme, and mean it! Finally something getting done for you and you don't have to lift a finger!

Events
Sometimes the staff holds an event on a special holiday, or even something that has to do with the plot. Everyone on the site is welcome to take part in these, whether it be a topic pertaining to a certain situation or just a roll of the dice! These types of events can net anyone from small amount to big jackpots!
Back to top Go down

Cash Guide
Page 1 of 1