Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Anouncments
CHECK IT OUT

Check out the Site Event section for the newest games, and events.

HMF is hiring! Learn how to become a staff member here

Leaders Needed!! Click Here if your interested! Other Prizes available, including a Free "Crew"

Learn how to advance in the ranks Click Here

!!!NEW!!!~ I am back, And its time to get working boys! The count down till summer reopening is on us. SO! lets get to making places and expanding on our experience, 9 weeks left. -Alexander Xanathos
Lottery: You gotta be in it, to win it!

THANKS!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RPG
Company and Real Estate Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 pm by Guest

» More staff jobs
Company and Real Estate Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Stipend Guideline
Company and Real Estate Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Families Banks
Company and Real Estate Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 pm by Guest

» Come here mut!(Contract)
Company and Real Estate Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:25 am by Guest

» Mini plot idea
Company and Real Estate Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am by Guest

» Crew/Group/Family Template
Company and Real Estate Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am by Alexander Xanathos

» Travel Guidelines
Company and Real Estate Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Repeatable Staff Contracts
Company and Real Estate Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» World Map
Company and Real Estate Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 4:18 pm by Alexander Xanathos

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Alexander Xanathos
Company and Real Estate Guide I_vote_lcapCompany and Real Estate Guide I_voting_barCompany and Real Estate Guide I_vote_rcap 
UserX
Company and Real Estate Guide I_vote_lcapCompany and Real Estate Guide I_voting_barCompany and Real Estate Guide I_vote_rcap 
Xiao

Company and Real Estate Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner
Alexander Xanathos

Cash($) : 20812

Character sheet
Statistics:
Contract Upkeep: 0

Company and Real Estate Guide Empty
PostSubject: Company and Real Estate Guide   Company and Real Estate Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:34 am

Company And Real Estate Guide

Family's are the only groups in control of entire sections of the world excluding group hideouts; land, resources, are either partially or eventually completely under their control, in addition the more powerful a family is economically the more weight they pull when dealing with law enforcement and the like. 

As such there is more to being a gangsta then meets the eye and every boss always has a stack of papers for this paticular reason. Once you have established yourself as either a crew, group, or family you can begin working your way up the ladder by occupying business in order to generate a contract upkeep for your group leader.

3 Types of business
There are three major types of businesses:

• 1. Service Business
    A service type of business provides intangible products (products with no physical form). Service type firms offer professional skills, expertise, advice, and other similar products.

Examples of service businesses are: salons, repair shops, schools, banks, accounting firms, and law firms.

• 2. Merchandising Business
    This type of business buys products at wholesale price and sells the same at retail price. They are known as "buy and sell" businesses. They make profit by selling the products at prices higher than their purchase costs.

A merchandising business sells a product without changing its form. Examples are: grocery stores, convenience stores, distributors, and other resellers.

• 3. Manufacturing Business
    Unlike a merchandising business, a manufacturing business buys products with the intention of using them as materials in making a new product. Thus, there is a transformation of the products purchased.

A manufacturing business combines raw materials, labor, and factory overhead in its production process. The manufactured goods will then be sold to customers.

Hybrid Business
Hybrid businesses are companies that may be classified in more than one type of business. A restaurant, for example, combines ingredients in making a fine meal (manufacturing), sells a cold bottle of wine (merchandising), and fills customer orders (service).

Nonetheless, these companies may be classified according to their major business interest. In that case, restaurants are more of the service type – they provide dining services.

Forms of Business Organization
These are the basic forms of business ownership:

• 1. Sole Proprietorship
    A sole proprietorship is a business owned by only one family or group. It is easy to set-up and is the least costly among all forms of ownership.

The owner faces unlimited liability; meaning, the creditors of the business may go after the personal assets of the owner if the business cannot pay them.

The sole proprietorship form is usually adopted by small business entities.

• 2. Partnership
    A partnership is a business owned by two or more family's/groups who contribute resources into the entity. The partners divide the profits of the business among themselves.

In general partnerships, all partners have unlimited liability. In limited partnerships, creditors cannot go after the personal assets of the limited partners.

• 3. Corporation
    A corporation is a business organization that has a separate legal personality from its owners. Ownership in a stock corporation is represented by shares of stock.

The owners (stockholders) enjoy limited liability but have limited involvement in the company's operations. The board of directors, an elected group from the stockholders, controls the activities of the corporation.

Another thing to note state will deem how much you have to pay in order to keep your buisness running and in order to get a business a branching mission is necessary no exceptions other than starter business for family's in which they get three and pay from them for 3 weeks before having to start their upkeep
Back to top Go down
http://Black.betaboard.net

Company and Real Estate Guide
Page 1 of 1