Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Anouncments
CHECK IT OUT

Check out the Site Event section for the newest games, and events.

HMF is hiring! Learn how to become a staff member here

Leaders Needed!! Click Here if your interested! Other Prizes available, including a Free "Crew"

Learn how to advance in the ranks Click Here

!!!NEW!!!~ I am back, And its time to get working boys! The count down till summer reopening is on us. SO! lets get to making places and expanding on our experience, 9 weeks left. -Alexander Xanathos
Lottery: You gotta be in it, to win it!

THANKS!
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RPG
Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 pm by Guest

» More staff jobs
Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Stipend Guideline
Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Families Banks
Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 pm by Guest

» Come here mut!(Contract)
Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:25 am by Guest

» Mini plot idea
Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am by Guest

» Crew/Group/Family Template
Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am by Alexander Xanathos

» Travel Guidelines
Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Repeatable Staff Contracts
Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» World Map
Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 4:18 pm by Alexander Xanathos

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Alexander Xanathos
Mini plot idea I_vote_lcapMini plot idea I_voting_barMini plot idea I_vote_rcap 
UserX
Xiao

Mini plot idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner
Alexander Xanathos

Cash($) : 20722

Character sheet
Statistics:
Contract Upkeep: 0

Mini plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Mini plot idea   Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:06 am

a peculiar new sickness has been spreading across valderre which has left infected survivors with headaches, nausea and vomiting, dizziness, exhaustion, hysteria, a fever and with a nasty cough. although the sickness does not appear to be contagious and instead has another method of spreading. this disease has been spreading in the form of a 2 foot long wasps that spread it via their stingers. areas that get stung become heavily inflamed and pus will sometimes leak from the wound. this strange sickness is also immune to healing by those with that gift. while the days go on, the symptoms develop and it's believe that should a cure not be found soon, survivors will die. this has caused familys to panic and fear for those they hold dear. however, soon a glimmer of hope was discovered.

an unknown survivor had been recently stung, but fell into the large cave-like nest where the wasps were during the night. there this individual discovered that the wasps get their venom from the queen. they also witnessed one of the members of hive get stung and go to a large pool of clear, liquid substance that was used to cure the ailment; it was large enough to cure almost all the sick population at the current time. this individual realized that the queen could not be controlled by mind control or anything similar, including pheromones that can control animals.

narrowly they managed to rub some on the stung region and escaped the hive. within a few days time the inflammation and infection of the wound faded and any symptoms he developed before the liquid acted also faded. that was when the mission became obvious, the wasps clearly relied on their queen for the venom, which meant they had to defeat the queen in order to safely get the cure. however, the queen is a 8 foot long monster that is guarded by various other members of the hive.

with many sick from the wasps, the government has found itself desperate to get assistance in the epidemic. it became rather clear that the best way to defeat this monstrosity was to enlist outsiders in order to defeat this hell on wings. anybody is free to sign up and should they assist the government they will get some of the cure should they need it. anything extra will be given to survivors who may require it.

this is the first mini side-plot to come onto the site and like with most side-plots, sign up is optional. this is where you come to sign up for joining the efforts to defeat the wasp queen. you may post below stating that your character is joining and you will be tagged to the list. multiple characters can be used if you would like to use more than one. there will be a posting order made and each person has a week to post when their turn comes up. replies in the plot can be short.

Current Members:
Alexander Xanathos

Hiroshima Xanathos

Crow Blade

Last edited by Alexander Xanathos on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Black.betaboard.net

Mini plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini plot idea   Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:44 am

Let me see that thong baby ! Thong thong thong
Back to top Go down
Xiao
Xanatos Boss
Xanatos Boss
Xiao

Cash($) : 11377

Character sheet
Statistics:
Contract Upkeep: 0

Mini plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini plot idea   Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:31 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down

Mini plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini plot idea   Mini plot idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am

Kane Mercer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mini plot idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini plot idea   Mini plot idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini plot idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules, Regulations, and Announcement :: Announcements-
Jump to: