Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Anouncments
CHECK IT OUT

Check out the Site Event section for the newest games, and events.

HMF is hiring! Learn how to become a staff member here

Leaders Needed!! Click Here if your interested! Other Prizes available, including a Free "Crew"

Learn how to advance in the ranks Click Here

!!!NEW!!!~ I am back, And its time to get working boys! The count down till summer reopening is on us. SO! lets get to making places and expanding on our experience, 9 weeks left. -Alexander Xanathos
Lottery: You gotta be in it, to win it!

THANKS!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RPG
Group Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 pm by Guest

» More staff jobs
Group Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Stipend Guideline
Group Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Families Banks
Group Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 pm by Guest

» Come here mut!(Contract)
Group Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:25 am by Guest

» Mini plot idea
Group Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am by Guest

» Crew/Group/Family Template
Group Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am by Alexander Xanathos

» Travel Guidelines
Group Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Repeatable Staff Contracts
Group Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» World Map
Group Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 4:18 pm by Alexander Xanathos

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Alexander Xanathos
Group Rules I_vote_lcapGroup Rules I_voting_barGroup Rules I_vote_rcap 
UserX
Xiao

Group Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner
Alexander Xanathos

Cash($) : 20787

Character sheet
Statistics:
Contract Upkeep: 0

Group Rules Empty
PostSubject: Group Rules   Group Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 1:41 pm

Council

Group Description: The council, better known as ‘The Eyes’ are the group that every world seems to have; they are the ones that watch over everything and often times deal with serious problems (Family wars, violations of the secrecy of “Underworld,” etc). They have their eyes on everyone and everything, and anything they need, they have access to instantly -guns, girls, the works. The Council knows all, sees all, and controls a majority of what goes on within the world. They spread out over the world, country to country, city to city, and believe that someday they will be able to unite the families together and create peace. But who has the right to this sort of power? The Boss looks for balance and peace in her Council, but anyone can join once approved by her, even civilians.  She is known to be rational and good at living strategically, therefore if one family gets too powerful in the Council, the logical response is to either kill off those seen unfit or add more of another family  (meaning there is often an opening  for a seat)

Requirements: Any one who wants to join This Group not only require an Admin's Approval, but the leader of the Groups approval as well, this approval must be posted in the character app's topic. Also you may be a part of a family as well as in the Council, you do not have to be one or the other!

Goal: The Council intends to keep Peace between the Families and Groups.
Council Head:
Weapons:
Techniques:
Skills:
Crews:

Cleaners

Group Description: When Contracts go bad, who cleans up the mess? When some one betrays the family, or goes against the family, who removes the dead weight? The Cleaners have no nick name, they are, the Cleaners, the Clean up other people's messes, they are known for their over whelming power, with out using over whelming numbers. These people are masters at what they do, the can turn one man in to ten, they can turn ten men in to one-hundred, and they are above they eyes of the Council, unless the want to be seen by them. These people are not part of one of the families, they aren't council, they are simply Cleaners, and that's just how they like it, they take contracts of all types, and never fail, if they think they might fail, they will often sacrifice them self's in order to get the job done, what ever the cost, that is how it works. The Boss is unknown, and that is how it works, you call a number that belongs to a dry cleaning service, you ask the speak to the Big Cheese, and they redirect your call to the cleaners, and you place your order, they post the order, and the job gets done, no questions asked. All Cleaners have their Group mark in a normally visible location, as well as a Bar-code of sum sort in a clearly visible area.

[Please note, the Cleaners is for players who excel in Combat and Deceptive Role Playing styles. This may prove to be more difficult than simply being in a family. If you feel you do not perform well in these areas, but still want to join the Cleaners- Please Notify the Leader so he doesn't send you on missions according to those specifics.]

"This is for you new people, everyone fights- nobody quits. If I catch you slacking, i'll kill you myself. Do you get me?"

The first step is simple, absolute and complete obedience to the Code of the Cleaners. Disobedience results in extermination, betrayal results in extermination. If you'd like to leave the cleaners, you must speak to the Leader. Despite what you might think, i'll be reasonable depending on your reasons. If they're OOC reasons, i'll kill you. If there are IC reasons that make sense, i'll let you go. It's quite simple, and only really requires you to follow the rules of the site.

Spoiler:

You can be the best soldier on the field, but if no one notices and nobody sees, you're just another part of that nobody. Become noticed by your superiors and you will advance faster than any other. This is fact. So complete missions that no one else can, be loyal and honest. It's wise to be wise, if you're a fool you'll get left behind. To gain ranks in the Cleaners, you must obtain the Trust of the Leader, and you must be worth that Trust. Work on your Combat RP, and if you're not a good Killer- be a good Spy. I don't promote based on amount of anything completed, I don't advance you based on how active you are. I advance you based on how valuable you are to the family. Become an asset to get paid.

-Achieve the required advancement pre-requisites installed by the administration.
-Achieve the required personal pre-requisites installed by the Cleaner's Leader.
-When you rank up, you keep your rank until you're dead- Or I find someone better. You must maintain discipline, continuous activity, and complete 90% of the assigned tasks. If you fail a task, you will be judged according to your actions during the attempt. You will be ruled as a Pass or Fail on that mission. Too many fails will result in removal from the Cleaners by Cleansing.

Requirements: Any one who wants to join This Group not only require an Admin's Approval, but the leader of the Groups approval as well, this approval must be posted in the character app's topic.

Goal: The Cleaners Intend to keep Peace between the Families and Groups, by whatever means needed.
Cleaner Head: Prestige
Weapons:
Techniques:
Skills:
Crews:

Blua Suno

Group Description: Blua Suno are a group who's main focus is to take over the world, and become the strongest creatures in all of Valderre, and will stop at nothing to get there, they have been around long time, they have actually been around for longer then any one can really remember, they are actually an ancient group, one that kept it self in the shadows up until now. There isnt a single thing in any text on them up until about a year ago, and even now the text on them is very unclear as to who, or what they are, and there is even less data on the members of the group. Blua Suno true objectives are concealed by their lack of distinction, none of them look different then any normal Civilian, they try their best to conceal their weapons, and other gear; They tend to strike from the shadows, and leave no trace of the fact that they were there. Members of this group must look like a normal person, and a lot of them tend to even be Changelings, making it even harder to put a face to their members, and their work. They have no land of their own, they tend to actually be made up of people from all of the countries, and reside normally in the no-mans land of Autosaidā.

Requirements: Any one who wants to join This Group not only require an Admin's Approval, but the leader of the Groups approval as well, this approval must be posted in the character app's topic. Be aware that this group is an antagonist and are going to need to be slightly demented, and cause trouble for other players, how discreet you are about it is up to you.

Goal: The Blua Suno intend to Become the strongest force in the world, while remaining in the shadows.
Blua Suno Head: N/A
Weapons:
Techniques:
Skills:
Crews:

Rubrum Luna

Group Description: Rubrum Luna is a group of people who believe that life is one big puzzle waiting to be solved, they are very intelligent people and tend to make very thing in to a puzzle or game of some sort, weather it be in day to day life, or war. They are notorious for creating their own battle grounds, even if the land is not their's to work on; They can normally even create Puzzles on the fly, and create traps for other people, even when they are locked in combat, and have had no time to plan ahead(we recommend you make/take some kind of Puzzle making Skill or technique). Rubrum Luna Have actually built an Island in the middle of the ocean that is one Big Puzzle, and that is where they are know to reside, giving it the name "Stulti Islandia," but they are really more travelers then anything, tending to be on the move constantly questing to find the answer to the puzzle of life. This group is similar to Blua Suno in the sense that they have been around for a long while and more recently have become more active, but Rubrum Luna only made itself know about 4 months ago when their island appeared as if from thin air, in the short timr they have been around not much information has been gathered on them, But they are making them self's well known, seeing no reason to remain the the shadows any more. The members of this group tend to come from all walks of life, and are often part of other Groups or Families, or even Civilians, or Exiled; You will have the family or group color you wish to be part of besides Rubrum Luns, but some people will chose to be only in Rubrum Luna and they will of course have the group color.

Requirements: Any one who wants to join This Group not only require an Admin's Approval, but the leader of the Groups approval as well, this approval must be posted in the character app's topic. Also you may be a part of a family as well as in the Rubrum Luna, you do not have to be one or the other! Be aware that this group is an antagonist and are going to need to be slightly demented, and cause trouble for other players, how discreet you are about it is up to you. Your weapons, Skill, and Techniques must mostly have to deal with Puzzles, or Games(like chess, checkers, cubix, things of that nature), and remember your goal is to seek out Puzzles and solve them, so keep that in mind when you are building a character.

Goal: Seek out the Puzzle of Life, and master it.
Rubrum Luna Head:
Weapons:
Techniques:
Skills:
Crews:
Back to top Go down
http://Black.betaboard.net

Group Rules
Page 1 of 1