Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Anouncments
CHECK IT OUT

Check out the Site Event section for the newest games, and events.

HMF is hiring! Learn how to become a staff member here

Leaders Needed!! Click Here if your interested! Other Prizes available, including a Free "Crew"

Learn how to advance in the ranks Click Here

!!!NEW!!!~ I am back, And its time to get working boys! The count down till summer reopening is on us. SO! lets get to making places and expanding on our experience, 9 weeks left. -Alexander Xanathos
Lottery: You gotta be in it, to win it!

THANKS!
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RPG
The Nerf List(Must Read) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 pm by Guest

» More staff jobs
The Nerf List(Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Stipend Guideline
The Nerf List(Must Read) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Families Banks
The Nerf List(Must Read) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 pm by Guest

» Come here mut!(Contract)
The Nerf List(Must Read) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:25 am by Guest

» Mini plot idea
The Nerf List(Must Read) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am by Guest

» Crew/Group/Family Template
The Nerf List(Must Read) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am by Alexander Xanathos

» Travel Guidelines
The Nerf List(Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Repeatable Staff Contracts
The Nerf List(Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» World Map
The Nerf List(Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 4:18 pm by Alexander Xanathos

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Alexander Xanathos
The Nerf List(Must Read) I_vote_lcapThe Nerf List(Must Read) I_voting_barThe Nerf List(Must Read) I_vote_rcap 
UserX
The Nerf List(Must Read) I_vote_lcapThe Nerf List(Must Read) I_voting_barThe Nerf List(Must Read) I_vote_rcap 
Xiao

The Nerf List(Must Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UserX
Administator
UserX

Cash($) : 22382

Character sheet
Statistics:
Contract Upkeep: 0

The Nerf List(Must Read) Empty
PostSubject: The Nerf List(Must Read)   The Nerf List(Must Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 pm

The Nerf List

Ok so here is the thing, I have been on many sites, most of them have a list of “banned” things in which players can not use, most of them are OP, and should be banned, but for this site we wanted to take a new approach, so Nothing is “banned” but rather “Nerfed.” So here is a list of the Techniques that are Nerfed;

Teleport: Normally Teleporting is a big no no, but we are going to allow it here with a few rules towards it; First of all Teleporting can not be linked directly with damage, so you can not for example, teleport behind some one and stab them, you will need to wait until you next post if you want it to be used with damage, so basically you will teleport, and in your next post you can attack(I.E. you will go poof, appear some where else, end your post, the next player will likely be all like “where did they go”(not to say they will HAVE to do that, but you never know) then you sneak up behind them and stab them if they don’t notice you. And number two, it is going to need a good weakness, something with a cool down and some kind of effect towards your character, like maybe their Stamina stat take a hit after every 3 teleports, and once that happens you need a 5 post cool down before you can teleport again(just an example).

Gravity Control: Gravity manipulation is cool and all but in the past it has been used in OP ways, so for this site you are limited to one gravity manipulation per Technique/Upgrade for Example to be able to conceive Gravity control would be your first technique, then you would have the ability to push as the next upgrade, then pull as your 3rd, so now you have the basics, but want to do more, well your next upgrade could be the ability to increase gravity in an area by twice(max is ten times force) its current force, and so on and so forth. We will allow you to create a Zero Gravity Area, but you are going to need a lot of upgrades and a strong weakness leading up to it. Lastly Gravity Controllers are going to be subject to lots of changes, so keep an eye on this section.

Flash Step: I know a lot of people would lob this in with teleporting but we don’t, it is not so much teleporting as it is moving REALLY fast, but none the less here are the rules for it; I would like to keep it as Maximum is Maximum, as in nothing is faster than the max Speeds(I am lobbing all 3 speed stats in to one word here), But I know there are those who LOVE the idea of “Flash step” which goes by many names, but for now I am going to call it flash step and you can replace it with your name of choice in your head. Now as far as it goes, Flash step, like teleporting can not be used in direct damage, so you can not just flash behind someone and stab them, as far as that goes the same ide applies, BUT with Flash step, since with the right equipment you can track the movements, the weakness doesn’t need to be quiet as heavy, it still needs to be heavy, but not as heavy. NOW to be clear no matter how fast you are moving(please keep it reasonable) Someone with max speed, reflex, and agility will be able to track your movements, maybe not stop you, but track your movements none the less. Flash step users Must have Max Speed and Reflexes to fully use Flash step, or even use it at all.

Mind Reading: This will be regulated at an ADMINS discretion, Mods may NOT approve anything dealing with mind reading, and that admin should bring it to the other admins for review, so if you want any kind of mind reading powers you will need to be ready to wait until the Admins have made a ruling on it.

Time manipulation: This will be regulated at an ADMINS discretion, Mods may NOT approve anything dealing with Time Manipulation, and that admin should bring it to the other admins for review, so if you want any kind of Time Manipulation powers you will need to be ready to wait until the Admins have made a ruling on it.

Foresight: Seeing in to the future MAY be allowed depending on how you have worded your intended use, please PM an Admin with your Technique in the proper format, and they will review it, IF the think you are going to use it in a way that will not be considered OP they MAY let you have it, if they decide to decline your app there is no ifs, ands, or buts, their ruling is final. They will also PM a copy to the other admins and Mods, and you will be required to follow your intended use to the “T” if you do not we will revoke you technique.

Immortality: Though we do have Races that are considered in most places as immortal, here anything and any one can be killed, for example if someone levels a shotgun to your head and pulls the trigger, unless you evaded it somehow, you are dead, and once you are dead you have to start over, you may bring you character back, but it will not have any character linked items, and will now have any of their old memories.

Control of other players: This will be regulated at an ADMINS discretion, Mods may NOT approve anything dealing with PC control, and that admin should bring it to the other admins for review, so if you want any kind of PC control powers you will need to be ready to wait until the Admins have made a ruling on it.

This list is subject to change at any time, and any techniques/weapons you so chose to use from here, or any variation of any techniques/weapons used from here are also subject to be changed, to correspond with any updates placed on the Nerfed techniques/weapons here. If you have anything that is on this list at any given time, you will be required to comply too the ruling, or you will have your techniques/weapons revoked effective immediately, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://hitman-family.forumotion.com

The Nerf List(Must Read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules, Regulations, and Announcement :: Rules & Guides :: Guides and Systems-
Jump to: