Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Anouncments
CHECK IT OUT

Check out the Site Event section for the newest games, and events.

HMF is hiring! Learn how to become a staff member here

Leaders Needed!! Click Here if your interested! Other Prizes available, including a Free "Crew"

Learn how to advance in the ranks Click Here

!!!NEW!!!~ I am back, And its time to get working boys! The count down till summer reopening is on us. SO! lets get to making places and expanding on our experience, 9 weeks left. -Alexander Xanathos
Lottery: You gotta be in it, to win it!

THANKS!
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RPG
Travel Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 pm by Guest

» More staff jobs
Travel Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Stipend Guideline
Travel Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Families Banks
Travel Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 pm by Guest

» Come here mut!(Contract)
Travel Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:25 am by Guest

» Mini plot idea
Travel Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am by Guest

» Crew/Group/Family Template
Travel Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am by Alexander Xanathos

» Travel Guidelines
Travel Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Repeatable Staff Contracts
Travel Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» World Map
Travel Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 4:18 pm by Alexander Xanathos

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Alexander Xanathos
Travel Guidelines I_vote_lcapTravel Guidelines I_voting_barTravel Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
UserX
Travel Guidelines I_vote_lcapTravel Guidelines I_voting_barTravel Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
Xiao

Travel Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner
Alexander Xanathos

Cash($) : 20682

Character sheet
Statistics:
Contract Upkeep: 0

Travel Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Travel Guidelines   Travel Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The requirements to travel on Hitman Families you is possession of a ship, car, plane, bus, and map etc you get the point. Without either of these things, one is forced to travel by Blade Travel Co Enterprise.  All topic signifying this travel must be made in the *Travel* Board. The topic must be tagged [Travel/Ship/Train/Bus] whichever you are taking and the topic title. All persons traveling must post for themselves and their presence can't be alluded to by another. Once either of the travel requirements are fulfilled, timer or posting, the travel is closed and not open for interruption.

Blade Travel Co Enterprise Ship/ Planes
Travel from one continent to another via ship takes up a total of 12 hours of real time to complete. The alternative is posting requirement can be fulfilled to ignore this 12 hour travel timer. For each person traveling, 3 post must be supplied before they can be considered at their destination. The three rounds of posting do not have to detail the voyage from beginning to end and can be simply about preparing to depart, maybe encountering something along the way, etc. Planes takes 4 hours, and the alternative is 2 post.

Blade Travel Co Enterprise Train/Bus
Train is a locomotive that traverses on the land surface and gets someone from one place to another after 3 hours of real time have went by. Certain  trains only travel to certain places and occasionally their routes of travel will be edited by staff. One can purchase a Train ticket in the Black Market forum as they would purchase something in the shop. One ticket transports one person. Once the ticket is purchased, one must post in the Travel Board taking the Train to their destination. Alternatively a posting requirement can be fulfilled to ignore this 3 hour travel timer. For each person traveling, 3 post must be supplied before they can be considered at their destination.

Travel Interruption
It is possible for people to interrupt the travel of another person. However, there are requirements that must be fulfilled and rules that must be followed. The interrupter must be on the island the traveler is traveling from as opposed to traveling to. The number of interruptors may only exceed the number of travelers by 1. The interruptor has as long as the travel persist to interrupt the travel. The interruptor has 12 hours or until 3 posting rounds are fulfilled to interrupt the travel, whichever is shortest. The Blade Travel Co Enterprise  does have guards, so travel interruptions done on the Blade Travel Co Enterprise  can result in various unwanted NPCs or it leader to come, and participating it as well.

GPS
Gps can help you travel to where in the world you trying to go it pretty much tell you what you need to know about the area like it should. GPS can be used as a app on your phone or program into your car whatever method GPS is needed to be used as long as it makes since. But they are pricey due to there great use.

Local Map
It is what it is local map it give you the general location of the area such as key point{that doesn't include hidden bases.}These map help you get around in general continent of the area you purchase it for these maps aren't for other continent just for the area you are in.

Black Market
These maps are highly price maps, and rare to come by. These maps can show you hidden short cuts reducing timers for travel{-3hr}, and lower post count to just 1 post. More importantly it can be used to find 1 hidden base of you choice just the entrance though. These maps can even grant you way to escape out topic that put you character in danger{To escape out of PVP combat can be used 1 per month per use}. Other time it may lead you to treasure of some kind or some unknown weapon free for the taking

Lastly for those people who able to purchase there own car, ships, planes, etc they still follow the timer for each thing but instead of taking money out there pocket to pay for Blade Travel Co Enterprise  they can travel without the help of them. The only issue is Local maps, GPS, and Black Markets are required to travel.{Common sense applies you can't drive a car across water.
Back to top Go down
http://Black.betaboard.net

Travel Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules, Regulations, and Announcement :: Rules & Guides :: Guides and Systems-
Jump to: