HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Anouncments
CHECK IT OUT

Check out the Site Event section for the newest games, and events.

HMF is hiring! Learn how to become a staff member here

Leaders Needed!! Click Here if your interested! Other Prizes available, including a Free "Crew"

Learn how to advance in the ranks Click Here

!!!NEW!!!~ I am back, And its time to get working boys! The count down till summer reopening is on us. SO! lets get to making places and expanding on our experience, 9 weeks left. -Alexander Xanathos
Lottery: You gotta be in it, to win it!

THANKS!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RPG
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 pm by Guest

» Ares Monosword
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:05 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Ares Predator V
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:04 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Ares Alpha
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:03 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Ares Light Fire 70
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:22 am by Alexander Xanathos

» Ares Monofilament Garrote
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:59 am by Lucas Moon

» Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:55 am by Lucas Moon

» Mitsuhama Computer Technologies
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:33 am by Lucas Moon

» More staff jobs
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» EVO
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:43 pm by Alexander Xanathos

Top posting users this month
Castello Kugeki

Top posters
Alexander Xanathos

UserX

Lucas Moon

Xiao

Romeo McCullum

Black

Data

Castello Kugeki

Share | 

Black Bulls

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Black Bulls   Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Crew Name: Black Bulls
Crew Location: South Africa
Crew Symbol:

IC Information:

Crew Information:
Guidelines:
Code:
Vol.1---Everyone is a tool, everyone serves only one purpose and that purpose is to benefit you. If they don’t then kill them without mercy, watch them bleed like pigs and let their corpse rot in the sun. Trusting someone is a weakness that we have no intention of showing. I only help those that I feel can benefit me, if you’re expendable than I’ll watch you die without even flinching. We care for no one; We help only those that we feel will benefit us greatly though if we feel that someone could help me more than we will watch the earlier said person die as well.

Do not trust us, as we do not trust you. We will never watch your back as you will never watch ours… a team is there only to help us achieve our goals. Animals are not our friends they are weapons… as I too am a weapon, but I am a weapon that has been sharpened.....I am a black Bull.
Crew History: When Kane Mercer had finished the slaughter in the southern african policr station he wasn’t in any rush to return to the city the blade family called home, he stayed out near Auto Saida for some time; training more near the area where his mother was buried. He looked at that said area with his emerald optics often; he knew he was getting closer and closer towards his goal. He was becoming the God he was born to be, in his eyes at least. He was becoming the very soul that could bring this world together and though for the longest he had hoped to rejoin the blade family he knew that he needed to forge his own path; He was going to be feared by many and welcomed by none, he realized what this would present, a life alone only forming a team to help him achieve his goal but just who exactly?

He wasn’t quite sure, he trusted no one, so as per obvious he always watched his back picking up useful people along the way until he had a small Crew that had not done much due to the traveling needed to gather reliable people. He called them the Black bulls and began prepping them for heist and taking in serious contracts.

Members:
Kain Mercer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Bulls   Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:00 pm

Approve ya on my turf don't get ya salad toss player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Bulls   Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Only member died Crew disbanded and forgotten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Bulls   

Back to top Go down

Black Bulls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free Talk Area :: Basket :: Archives-
Jump to: