Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Anouncments
CHECK IT OUT

Check out the Site Event section for the newest games, and events.

HMF is hiring! Learn how to become a staff member here

Leaders Needed!! Click Here if your interested! Other Prizes available, including a Free "Crew"

Learn how to advance in the ranks Click Here

!!!NEW!!!~ I am back, And its time to get working boys! The count down till summer reopening is on us. SO! lets get to making places and expanding on our experience, 9 weeks left. -Alexander Xanathos
Lottery: You gotta be in it, to win it!

THANKS!
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RPG
Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 pm by Guest

» More staff jobs
Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Stipend Guideline
Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Families Banks
Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 pm by Guest

» Come here mut!(Contract)
Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:25 am by Guest

» Mini plot idea
Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am by Guest

» Crew/Group/Family Template
Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am by Alexander Xanathos

» Travel Guidelines
Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Repeatable Staff Contracts
Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» World Map
Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 4:18 pm by Alexander Xanathos

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Alexander Xanathos
Alexander's Armory & Garage I_vote_lcapAlexander's Armory & Garage I_voting_barAlexander's Armory & Garage I_vote_rcap 
UserX
Alexander's Armory & Garage I_vote_lcapAlexander's Armory & Garage I_voting_barAlexander's Armory & Garage I_vote_rcap 
Xiao

Alexander's Armory & Garage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner
Alexander Xanathos

Cash($) : 20682

Character sheet
Statistics:
Contract Upkeep: 0

Alexander's Armory & Garage Empty
PostSubject: Alexander's Armory & Garage   Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:09 pm

Alexander's Armory & Garage Steampunk-motorcycle-with-16870
Name Aristo-cad
Type: Motorcycle
Mundane Effect: Functionally, the Aristo-cad incorporates a Triumph engine to remain street driveable (albeit questionably street-legal), and is tuned with a high mount racing exhaust and brass screen protected airflow though aluminum intake trumpets.
Special Effect: N/A
Drawback: 11 post of driving cost 500 must be approved by staff and gas has to be bought ic
Description: Alexander calls his steampunk attack bike the Aristo-cad. I think that's a great name. Very cool. Very fitting. And even if I thought otherwise I'd keep my fat mouth shut because this motorcycle also happens to be pimped out with a fully functional* Browning .30 cal machine gun and ammo chains, plus a pair of brass-handled English fighting knucklers mounted on the fuel cap. So say hello to the Aristo-cad...and its little friends.

And that's just the most obvious apocalyptical treatment Alexander has given his Aristo-cad. Look closer and you'll also see a mounted WWI-era gun sight lifted from a Sopwith Camel biplane, and a chronometric tachometer reading off engine revs. Should the steampunk vigilante riding the bike wish to know when it's striking time, a hunter-cased pocket watch opens to reveal an early 20th century porcelain face from Tiffany & Co. Additional details include an English number plate, machine-turned mechanical oil pressure gauge, and hand-aged leather seat and tool bag.
Limit: 1
Cost: 1st free starter(Cost 30k)

Name M1919 Browning Machine Gun
Type: Machine Gun
Mundane Effect: Machine gun with a large magazine allowing it to fire for two post straight before needing reload. Deals Above Superior damage in rapid fashion if the target does not move out of the way.
Drawback: Takes a while to load(3 post total)
Description: The M1919 Browning is a .30 caliber medium machine gun that was widely used during the 20th century, especially during World War II, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War. The M1919 saw service as a light infantry, coaxial, mounted, aircraft, and anti-aircraft machine gun by the U.S. and many other countries. Many M1919s were rechambered for the new 7.62×51mm NATO round and remain in service to this day.
Limit: 1 for Alexander
Cost: 1st free starter(Cost 141)

Name Carbon Knucklers
Type: Carbon Knuckledusters
Mundane Effect: Added damage to physical strikes.
Drawback:
Description: Weapons made out of carbon to cover the hands and assist with hand to habd combat. Can be easily concealed and add plenty of damage to a normal strike allowing it to easily break bone.
Limit: 2
Cost: 1st free starter(Cost 125 each)

Last edited by Alexander Xanathos on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Black.betaboard.net

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Armory & Garage   Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 4:52 am

The Bike is nice touch, and since said Gas is the draw back state how many post before you need to refuel bud
Back to top Go down
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner
Alexander Xanathos

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Armory & Garage   Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 9:55 am

Edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Armory & Garage   Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 2:48 pm

Posted beware if you start shooting people i will give you a ticket lol btw
lower the cost of gas to like 500 dollars lol
Back to top Go down
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner
Alexander Xanathos

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Armory & Garage   Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 2:50 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander's Armory & Garage   Alexander's Armory & Garage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander's Armory & Garage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User/Player Database :: Weapon Creation Center-
Jump to: