HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Anouncments
CHECK IT OUT

Check out the Site Event section for the newest games, and events.

HMF is hiring! Learn how to become a staff member here

Leaders Needed!! Click Here if your interested! Other Prizes available, including a Free "Crew"

Learn how to advance in the ranks Click Here

!!!NEW!!!~ I am back, And its time to get working boys! The count down till summer reopening is on us. SO! lets get to making places and expanding on our experience, 9 weeks left. -Alexander Xanathos
Lottery: You gotta be in it, to win it!

THANKS!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RPG
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 pm by Guest

» Ares Monosword
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:05 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Ares Predator V
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:04 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Ares Alpha
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:03 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Ares Light Fire 70
Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:22 am by Alexander Xanathos

» Ares Monofilament Garrote
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:59 am by Lucas Moon

» Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:55 am by Lucas Moon

» Mitsuhama Computer Technologies
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:33 am by Lucas Moon

» More staff jobs
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» EVO
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:43 pm by Alexander Xanathos

Top posting users this month
Castello Kugeki

Top posters
Alexander Xanathos

UserX

Lucas Moon

Xiao

Romeo McCullum

Black

Data

Castello Kugeki

Share | 

Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner

Cash($) : 10305

Character sheet
Statistics:
Contract Upkeep: 0

PostSubject: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:56 pm

it was raining, thunder in the sky. Screaming of the winds. Tree's where ablaze just to be put out by the torrential deluge of water which was hammering down on the city below. The jet Alexander was on had been a gift from the council in order to get him back home to russia before the family began noticing a new member had up and vanished. Alexanders hands would flicker tossing ash into a nearby ashtray on the arm of his chair. The cigar he was smoking would still hold a solid clump of ash as he billowed out a steady cloud of smoke which funneled before him before dissipating into smoke to hard for the eye to see.

From the window he could already see the lights of the city and with a steady sigh he would tilt his head back lifting a glass filled with rum to his lips before stopping never having taken a sip.

"We are almost there Sir"

Alexander would look behind him toward a burly man in his fourties, he had a worked look about him even though he had on a rather fine silk suit. As he turned around he would finish the drink in one gulp before dropping a bit upon his white tee shirt. It was time to change anyway. Alexander would stand and move toward the closet on the plain revealing a suit in plastic freshly from the cleaners, it seemed they could actually remove a stain and it was not just a front.

After a moment of getting dressed the plane would jerk and land and lower the staircase to a waiting taxi. Though he was now a member in the family he was not making enough money to have a car waiting for him upon arrival instead he was forced to call his own taxi.

"Where to sir?"

The taxi driver would blurt out without even looking back instead he would glare at Alexander from the mirror.

"you know where and make it snappy"

Alexander would pull out a cigerette then his phone and would begin flipping through it for a moment as he drowned out the ride taking a moment to catch up on his status and what not even mobsters got Facebook's ya know. Once he arrived at the family hideout he would step out the taxi handing the man some money and finally lighting his cigarette befoew walking toward the entrance to the family hideout. It was under the entire city thirty floors and it was rather easy to find but it prized itself on keeping intruders in once they entered. Alexander would walk through the halla not paying anyone any particular attention and no one would offer him any he was still just a member despite everyone knowing him as a member of the council and rather violent motherfucker compared to the other spies.

His main goal for today was to start working his way up ans through the family ranks. He had a few ideas on how he could help out with things mainly transport. But on another note he needed to find Hiroshima and get the ok for a contract already and not just any contract he wanted to finally kill someone and make a name for himself within the family; after living so long it felt a little unfair that he was so low on the totem pole.

So many things we never got to do
So many conversations we never got through I feel lost and empty now
Every day I ask, how?
I could feel nothing when you died
I felt I wanted to run and hide

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Black.betaboard.net
Xiao
Xanatos Boss
Xanatos Boss

Cash($) : 891

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:48 pm

It had been quite the busy day for the new leader of the Xanathos Family. Having been recently handed the reins of the family he had spent most of his days before his computer familiarizing himself with not only the members of the family but also all the businesses they owned as well as those who were on their payroll. Truth be told, when he had was advised that he was the prime candidate to take over from her Majesty he thought that this would be simple. After all, he had taken over their Logistics Company and ran it fairly smoothly but he would soon come to find out that running a company and a crime family were two different things. An inaudible sigh would escape his lips before locking his computer to turn and look out the window. How much his life had changed during these past few years were quite extraordinary, from being a poor kid in the slums of Portugal to becoming an immortal vampire in charge of the biggest crime family in Greece. With his new found power he literally had the financial power to literally change the world as he knew it and the thought of doing so was quite exciting.

As he sat there and daydreamed about perhaps ruling the world, the sound of the door knocking would catch his ears but before he could signal for whosever to come in they would’ve already barged in. “You’ve been locked in here for over 48 hours, I thought the pressure got to you and you died.” A cold but feminine voice called out. The voice was that of Re-L, the granddaughter of the boss he had replaced and the only person he actually trusted in this family as they had been working together for over a year. Initially, he had thought that she would’ve been bitter at the fact that he was chosen over here but it came to light that she actually championed his promotion which was strange since she always mocked him for being incompetent. “Odd… It only felt like a few hours.” He muttered before running his hands through his dark hair. Ever since becoming a vampire he had lost the concept of time if he wasn’t willingly keeping track of it but who really needed time when you were basically unaging. “Hmph, you have several meetings with a few politicians and the police commissioner.  As a matter of fact, you have a meeting in the next thirty minutes.” Re-L stated as she stared blankly at the man. Oh, how he hated the fact the only emotions she showed were disdain and anger. “Fine, let’s go then.” He said with a smile before throwing on his blazer and exiting the room with his partner.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:41 pm

Sitting alone was always Alexanders preference but it seemed despite his liking of solitude certain members of the family had taken it upon themselves to get too know Alexander and somewhat become his little group of freinds. He was hanging out with that group now sitting on the staircase to one of the many floors in the hideout and talking about gibber gabber sports and this and that. However stoic as ever Alexander would simply be sitting there smoking and giving out a long billow of smoke each time he pulled the cigerette from his lips. Unlike these members he had plans for the day and it seemed everything was working in his favor cause in a instant Hiroshima Xanathos would walk right by the group causing everyone to snap to attention and give him proper greetings.

Alexander would watch for a few seconds as the two passed then lift up from his seat grabbing his suit jacket which had been lying next to him and starting into a jog to catch up to his boss and his second.

Need any help boss?

Every day I ask, how?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Xiao
Xanatos Boss
Xanatos Boss

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:43 am

Hiroshima couldn’t help but chuckle to himself as he made his way towards the stairwell. His mother had always spoken ill about how politicians were crooked and could never be trusted and he had staunchly defended them saying that majority of them were for the people but upon finding himself in charge of a crime syndicate everything she said about these men and women was completely truthful. Whether or not they were looking out for the people’s interest weren’t his concern as he was looking out for the welfare of his family first and the ordinary citizens somewhere down the bottom of the list.

Tsk fucking losers.” Re-L muttered under her breath as she noticed a group of men loafing around. She hated slackers especially those who were serial slackers and majority of them were gathered there were. As the men stood and greeted Hiroshima, he would simply smile and nodded his head as he and Re-L made their way down the stairs rather briskly making it obvious they both were in a rush. “You know, keep up that unfriendly attitude and people might start resenting you.” Hiroshima said playfully as he noticed that Re-L hadn’t even acknowledged or greeted the men. “I could care less what anyone thinks of me. All I do is for the betterment of the family and you should take that approach as well if you wish for these losers to keep in line.” Thankfully this conversation was only audible between them as Hiroshima had a small barrier around them to close the conversation. He didn’t want everyone to hear how informal their relationship was.

As they made their way towards the door, the sound of someone calling out to him would reach his ears and forced him to turn and look towards the man. “Hm? It isn’t anything serious. It’s just a business meeting with a few officials.” Hiroshima said with his usual smile as he approached the car before stopping. “Come to think of it, this is the first time I’ve seen you around here. Are you new?” He questioned the man as Re-L glared at the man before them.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:46 pm

Alexander would give of a few static shocks as he locked eyes with Re-L. She was the bosses right hand man and a position Alexander wished to have for himself. He figured it would be best not to outright kill her seeing as how her bloodline was somewhat royalty and she was rather tricky too boot, not a easy bug to squash. Either way Alexander would listen to Hiroshima and ruffle his hair a bit thinking if only for a tenth of a second.

He would look back and snap his fingers causing the men he was with prior to run over to him still slighty chuckling about a small joke one had just said. These men looked weak and unorganized but they were actually hand picked by Alexander all of them being the more loud out of the Xanathos family and as such fit well with the murderous style which was Alexander.

"if you would do us the honor we could be your security detail. James can drive with the best of them in any vehicle. And me and the other three and go two and two front and back of your limo for cover. I don't know if you heard but alot of sick people lately even in here some type of mosquitoes spanning the through all the country's."

Every day I ask, how?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Xiao
Xanatos Boss
Xanatos Boss

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Re-L’s face would twist in disgust at the blatant disrespect being shown to their leader. She wasn’t sure if he was deaf or was just plain retarded but she wasn’t going to stand for such disrespect. “He asked you a question.” She growled angrily as she locked eyes with the man before them. It was obvious that this guy would be an issue within the Family and even though it was encouraged to keep the leader on his toes but disrespecting him was something totally different.

Hiroshima couldn’t help but sigh as he watched the altercation go down between the new guy and Re-L. Truthfully he just wanted to leave and get this business over with so he could go to the strip club or do something else that was fun and not boring. Even though Re-L’s reaction was a bit over the top, even though that’s the usual, he did want to know who this person was and their background. He was pretty sure his file was somewhere on his desk so he had to rely on word of mouth for now. With that said he would wait to see how this interaction would unfold.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:04 pm

It seemed not everyone knew that Alexander was a crazy motherfucker. He would give a slight chuckle before focusing his full attention of Re-L looking her up and down for a second while Alexander unbuttoned his double breasted jacket revealing his under shirt and carbon knucklers tucked in his belt.

"Yes, i am new to the family only been around a couple of months. But if i recall Re-L your still a member as well even after being born into tbe family....was that from lack of talent or not enough groveling."

Alexander would offer a rather coy smirk and then turn back toward Hiroshima. Placing his hands within his pocket and pulling out a box of Newport 100s. He would light the cigertette in one fluid motion, the snap from his Zippo lighter giving a solid snap against the metal.

"Boss, i wanna start working my way up through the family and due to not being particularly stealthy, my best tools are combat and intelligence; with that being said. I can ensure not even Arrikiko Blade himself could get too you while i am on your security detail."

Every day I ask, how?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Xiao
Xanatos Boss
Xanatos Boss

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:07 pm

If one were to look in the dictionary for composed they would see an image of Re-L beside the definition that was until someone had provoked her. You see she had a very nasty temper which was why Hiroshima opted to let her sit out some of the more grueling meetings he was a part of as she probably would’ve snapped and caused some crazy shit to happen. In this particular moment, however, it was obvious that the man was threatening her by showing his weapons and mocking her loyalties to her Family and her leader. “Hmph. It’s interesting how someone who’s only been here for a couple of months can question the work I’ve put in for the year I’ve been made a member. But. You’ll come to realize that this was a mistake pretty soon.” Re-L stated in her usual tone before turning on her heels and making her way into the car that the driver held open for the both herself and her leader.

Hm. Odd.” Hiroshima muttered to himself as he was expecting her to literally explode in a fit of rage but seeing her keep her cool and squashing the conversation. “Well then. Now that we’ve finished with bickering let’s address the matter at hand. Honestly, I never really thought about having a security detail as I live a rather non-existent life but I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have some security when I do decided to show myself. So sure why not.” Hiroshima stated before looking at his watch. “Hm, almost time. Listen person who’s yet to tell me his name. trust is something that is earned in this family and even though Re-L is just a member like yourself, she’s someone who I trust with my life as she embodies the principles of my predecessor and her grandmother, well some of them, either way I’ll be leaving her in charge of the security detail so you’ll be working alongside. So I hope you two can get along.” Hiroshima ended. He wasn’t asking the man to accept this it was an ultimatum.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Alexander would be caught somewhat off guard, forgetting that the boss did not even know his name was such a easy thing to forget after Re-L pulled his attention to her. "Alexander is my name" He would blurt out to the boss as he entered the car; and Alexander realized they were about to leave without him. He would break into a slight jog and free run jumping over a bench with a quick cradle as the other three man began running behind him. After a few minutes of running Alexander would reach the garage and spot his motorcycle the Aristo-Cad. He would rub his hand over the motorcycle before hopping on the leather seat causing the hydraulics to bounce him up and down, he would start the car quickly but instead of start moving he would place his Carbon Knucklers on the gas cap holder and then ash the cigerette still in his mouth from earlier. Once the other three motorcycles could be heard behind him he would start his own and give a small look down and the 30. Cal Browning attached to his bike. If anything happened then he was sure he could handle the situation. The four motorcycles would vroom off in unison shaking the garage with propagated sound before the group turned a corner and neared Hiroshimas vehicle Alexander would move in front along with another and two more would be behind they would begin stopping traffic and such so Hiroshima did not have to be in one place for to long.

Along With that Alexander would begin rerouting the light systems to always be green and likewise linking his eletrical network into the cityw surveillance system allowing him to scan locations around him from multiple points of view.

Every day I ask, how?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Xiao
Xanatos Boss
Xanatos Boss

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:46 am

Having finally heard his name, Hiroshima would nod and make his way into the car sitting beside his protégé. Once the driver had checked to see that the man had finished his conversation with the men he would close the door before making his way towards the driver’s seat and made his way outside the base and to the capital. “I’m proud of you Lil. Never knew you had such restraint in you. I was genuinely shocked.” Hiroshima said before popping a piece of gum in his mouth. He had fully expected a brawl to ensure with Re-L blowing up the entire front yard of the base like she did that one time when she was smaller but thankfully that wasn’t the case. “I agreed to the security detail, however, I want you to be a part of it to keep an eye on him and his crew of misfits. Also look for Alexander in the family database so I can get a quick rundown of his background.” He asked her as he honestly couldn't be bothered with looking at another computer screen for the rest of the day.

He wasn’t worth it to be honest and like I said, he’ll come to learn of the error of his ways eventually.” She stated as she pulled the Macrosoft notebook from the compartment next to her. It would take her a few seconds to unlock the notebook before typing in the man’s name and immediately pulling up his file. “Nothing interesting here to be honest. He’s apparently apart of the council despite his violent background. Though he boasts about his intelligence it’s pretty obvious that he’s nothing but a brute. You might need to keep an eye on him.” She ended having closed the lid of notebook.

“I see. Well, it looks like I made the right decision. You’re free to run any sort of surveillance you see fit on him. Just don’t make it too obvious. ” Hiroshima ended before removing the barrier he had put up to shield the conversation from prying ears. Though he gave the impression that he was a trusting individual but that was far from it. He was a staunch believer that trust was something that would be earned and getting to Hiroshima would be much harder than he would initially thought. The rest of the conversation would be random topics both business wise and personal and it would continue that way until they pulled up at the Kremlin. Having found a suitable parking spot, the driver would exit the car and opened the door for the two to step out.

Well, we’re here. You lot have to wait outside while I go and handle business with Mr. Putin.” Hiroshima said before waiting to hear any concerns the group had before turning on his heels and headed inside. Once he left her sight, Re-L would lean against the car and pulled out her phone and began scrolling through social media.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:48 am

The drive was not long by any means. And no way eventful. The group arrived in good time and Alexander would be to busy scanning camera feeds im order to properly watch Hiroshima enter the building. With his ability Alexander would be able to see Hiroshima in the building for a little bit if the boss of the Xanathos family looked he would see cameras following him as he moved before stopping due to Alexander's range coming to a end causing his vision in his left eye to return and he would fully park his motor cycle. Pulling another ciggerette from his mouth and calling for the men to come and near him. They were in a line and now facing Re-L with Stoic expressions if only for a little bit two would break off if Re-L did not address them moving to Alexanders bike they knew that his 30.cal would only work set up so they planted it down in front of tbe convoy so the could cover the entrance to the building more effectively.

"I can go too the top of the building if you want Re-L and scan for any threats through the buildings cameras"

Of course he had his own motives for wanting to get up and on the building it would allow him to be in a range to fully control multiple floors worth of technology and watch what Hiroshima was talking about. It was always a option that the two were planning deeds unworthy of themselves and if they were they would be killed. Council orders.

Alexander would if Re-L allowed throw the 30.Cal with a vicious throw up too the top of the building then break into a jog and begin freerunning up the side of the building at 80 mph hour trying to catch it before it began falling and once he reached the top he would grab the 30.cal and set it up again then begin pulling electricity from the building causing the first 3 floors lights to begin flickering and the cameras moving as Alexander began looking for Hiroshima inside the building.

Spoiler:

Every day I ask, how?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:19 pm

center>

The Mafia

Coming In Live From Down Town

For those who are lucky enough to have phones it begin to ring. All the phones within the bulding begin to ring very loud for whatever distinct or retarded ring tone they had. But why would they? Well of course Amber Alert a small detail description of report of strange creature attacking civilians within the Paradigm Twilight City. The message read,"Alert a peculiar new sickness has been spreading across a portion of the city. This new sickness is a disease has been spreading in the form of a 2 foot long wasps that string it victim once the victim is strung. They experience vast headaches, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, exhaustion, hysteria, a high level fever and with a nasty cough. This is Amber Alert please stay inside with your doors lock, and windows close this is official warning from the Government!"

After the message was open the ringing would stop of every phone that open the message. These wasps have yet to reach the area of the U.N. and there current location is unknown to the local government. They was last seen at the down town area, and moving north. Along with the Amber Alert came was Picture attached to it showing the picture of the wasps. These wasps was just your simple scouts thus they wasn't as strong as solider wasps that the world will soon see.

As of now the numbers are unknown but report small estimate number of 1,000-3,000 of them buzzing around somewhere.

Notes:

Wasp Brief Info:

Back to top Go down
Lucas Moon

Cash($) : 276

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Wasting time, writing about an episode where the world is invaded by giant killer bugs and only one man can save the president.  Lucas sat at his desk peering over notes and proposed script for an upcoming episode for a new television show that he found work with. “All my spies”. It was supposed to be his big directorial debut, complete with a damsel in distress and some snappy one liners as well.  It was all shit though, so he tossed the script into the trash as he picked up his cell phone to see if any calls had come in for him.

There was one.

A voice message from his agent, Markus.  It gave the details for an upcoming Putin documentary that they wanted to cast Lucas as the main part.  It was propaganda for sure, but hell...if the pay was good and he could make an in with government, he could possibly find a foothold in becoming a member of Xanathos instead of just an aquaintence.  Had to meet at the Kremlin though in about an hour.  This message was only 20 minutes old.

He prepped his suit and of course his Cougar Fineblades.  His submachine gun was not on him this time as it would only send the wrong message.  He popped his cell in his inside pocket before grabbing his wallet as he made his way downstairs.  The day was growing dark and thunder boomed overhead.  It did not take long to hail a cab at least as he told the pale skinned chubby faced driver where to go and to step on it.    

He was there in twenty minutes as he paid the man and showed his I.D. To the guards, they took his blades and held them in front of him as he shrugged.  As they sat them down in a tray, a quick sleight of hand just after stepping through the detector as he pocketed his blades he began to talk about “all my spies” with the guards, quickly winning them over as they asked him a few secrets about his character, even some more intimate about him and his female co star.  He just smiled and waved before being led to a large room with his agent and a talent scout under the presidents payroll.  

As the door shut behind him, all three men in the room had their cells go off with the same message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao
Xanatos Boss
Xanatos Boss

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:13 pm

She had no intentions of building a conversation with this man nor his goons so when he spoke she simply ignored him and continued scrolling through her social media feeds. All his efforts were in vain as the President of Russia was a Xanathos sympathizer who’s always had strong ties within the family. But such information was hidden from those who weren’t supposed to know, she was often lucky to be told such information herself. While she was lurking on her friends profile and liking her posts, an emergency bulletin would flash across the screen of her phone and when it was over she would have a rather perplexed look on her face. “Sounds like a science fiction movie.” She muttered to herself before dialing Hiroshima’s number so that she could ask for further instructions since she wasn’t allowed inside the Kremlin.

Hiroshima had already been sitting and having a drink with the President while discussing the vision he had for the Family now that he was in charge. To say that he was nervous about this was an understatement as this man was quite intimidating, which wasn’t a surprise being as he was once a candidate for the Xanathos Family boss during his years as the leader of the KGB. While they were enjoying a lighter-hearted conversation both men would get the emergency alert on their phone. “That’s interesting. My apologies for cutting this meeting short Mr. President but I think this is something that needs my attention.” He said with a smile and waited for the man to give him the permission to leave before doing so.

Well isn’t this a pain in the ass.” He complained as he made his way throughout the halls of the Kremlin. On his way out he would answer the incoming call before sighing. “Yeah I saw. Arrange for all the important political figures to be escorted to the Kremlin so that they can seek shelter in the emergency bunker. I’m on my way out.” He ordered before ending the call. It was just his luck that the first day he was officially the leader of the Family some nationwide crisis happened. Exiting the building he would see Re-L and the goon squad but no blonde guy. “Erm, where is the other dude?” Hiroshima asked with Re-L responding to his question by pointing towards the top of the building. “Well then. Let's wait till he gets back from sightseeing.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:45 pm

Considering Alexander had climbed to the top of the building he would see the swarm of instects hovering the city first they were already attack numerous locations around the continent. But for now it seemed They were moving in unison like migrating birds on a day close to winter. Either way Alexander would grit his teeth and look down to see the boss waiting for him along with the others. He could maybe get away if he ran but the urge to stay and help was too overwhelming. Despite being a nicely put lunatic Alexander was still apart of the council and he would rather see the world at peace then in chaos; his means were bloody but his heart was true.

Having gathered electricity prior Alexander would activate his electro defense and begin loading the 30. The bugs in front of him would number in the hundreds no sure way to tell how many but they were splitting up and as they did panic and chaos would ensew in the streets as civillians began getting stung and shoots and sirens could be heard as the police began converging on the area in order to push back.

First to arrive was a man wearing all white everyone would notice him and his shiny badge and cowboy hat as he flew into the area at 70 mph and came to a sonic boom halt. His name was Captain Hedontis and he was a force to be feared to any would be criminal. His hands would move in a blur and noxious gas would fill a small 10 feet area around him everyone who was any one knew that this man could manipulate gases.

Taking the fight to the bugs first was Hedontis his white body bluring through and causing a spray of bug guts to confetti the area as he used his smoke to blind the bugs and then either punch them or blow them up no one could actually see his attack just the aftermath.

The drumline like fire would fill the area as Alexander got done getting ready to fire and as soon as he could his hand was on the trigger bullets flying and shooting mostly at bugs moving to attack Re-L and Hiroshima. About 100 in a swarm from the left; Alexander would mow down 50 before he could no longer fire on them due to being to close to his allies.

The area was filled and more specifically Hiroshima had over 15 police officers in the area and a handful of civillians still alive with makeshift weapons, the bugs numbers could be seen more clearly and on the street alone there had to be about one thousand of the fuckers.

A piercing scream would fill the air as Alexander would be stung from multiple directions the combined attack getting through his electro defense and causing the scream explained prior. His eyes would to white and in a instant his body would be engulfed in lighting frying the bugs still stuck on him by their stingers before falling top the ground near where Hiroshima was.

Every day I ask, how?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lucas Moon

Cash($) : 276

Character sheet
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:55 am

Then it all went to shit...

The meeting was cut short as the impending disaster loomed. Outside it was like armageddon was happening as the sky became blotted and dark, the sounds of footsteps and hurried orders being barked could be heard down every hall. He spied a glance and saw the man, the big cheese himself, it was THE BOSS of Xanathos, Mr. Hiroshima. As soon as he spied a glimpse of the boss, men quickly came up to the president and the man that Lucas had just met prior to the meeting was cut short. He turned to his agent and with a smile, he began to tighten his tie as he made himself presentable.

"Stay here while the job is taken care of, gotta impress the boss," Lucas said as he left his agent in the care of the Kremlin guards as he followed the boss outside. Once outside it was almost to quick for him to follow as the air filled with smoke, lightning, then a scream before a man fell beside the boss.
"Well, looks like this is going to be a fun day Boss?" He asked Hiroshima as medical staff ran to the aid of those that were injured outside and to the man that fell. He looked around until he found that a guard had dropped a weapon. Lucas picked it up without hesitation and began to fire at the bugs as he attempted to safeguard the boss and those outside.
"Nice to meet you, by the way, I hope we can talk more after the end of the world, I am Lucas Moon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)   

Back to top Go down

Chime in a melody for me baby(Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Family/Group Area :: Umbrus Labyrinthus (Thanatos)-
Jump to: