Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Anouncments
CHECK IT OUT

Check out the Site Event section for the newest games, and events.

HMF is hiring! Learn how to become a staff member here

Leaders Needed!! Click Here if your interested! Other Prizes available, including a Free "Crew"

Learn how to advance in the ranks Click Here

!!!NEW!!!~ I am back, And its time to get working boys! The count down till summer reopening is on us. SO! lets get to making places and expanding on our experience, 9 weeks left. -Alexander Xanathos
Lottery: You gotta be in it, to win it!

THANKS!
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RPG
Race Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 pm by Guest

» More staff jobs
Race Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Stipend Guideline
Race Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Families Banks
Race Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 pm by Guest

» Come here mut!(Contract)
Race Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:25 am by Guest

» Mini plot idea
Race Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am by Guest

» Crew/Group/Family Template
Race Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am by Alexander Xanathos

» Travel Guidelines
Race Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Repeatable Staff Contracts
Race Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» World Map
Race Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 4:18 pm by Alexander Xanathos

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Alexander Xanathos
Race Rules I_vote_lcapRace Rules I_voting_barRace Rules I_vote_rcap 
UserX
Xiao

Race Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner
Alexander Xanathos

Cash($) : 20572

Character sheet
Statistics:
Contract Upkeep: 0

Race Rules Empty
PostSubject: Race Rules   Race Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 1:37 pm

Races would normally, in an RP like this, be Real life races, but not in this case, you will have a place to put you Nationality on the character app, but when i say races i am talking about the type of creature you are. There are seven main races; Human, Lycanthrope, Vampire, Demon, Fallen Angel, Changeling, and Half-Bloods. Each race has its own Bonus, so you should look in to them, and think about not what only suits your style, but your character idea, you may want to be a vampire, but you character idea might fit a Demon Better, so it pays to look in to thing.

RaceDescriptionStat Bonus
HumanAll humans may seem normal on the out side, but they are far from it. Humans have a way of learning faster then any other creature, this is mainly due to their short life span.+1 Intelligence
LycanthropeMost people think this is only Werewolfs, but they are not just werewolfs, they are any kind of Human like Shape, that can Morph in to an animal. Some even have the ability to control the change, allowing them to only change part way, or just cretin parts of their body. They are weak against Silver, it will often cause an allergic reaction, and burns.+1 Speed
VampireBlood suckers, what else can i say? Vampires are a Graceful race, and do need blood to survive, they can eat normal food, but it does really nothing for them as far as nutrition goes. They are not hurt by sun light, though the prefer the night.. They are weak against Gold, it will often cause allergic reactions, and burns.+1 Agility
DemonThey do not have to be from Hell, they can be formed from a cluster of angry spirits, or just about any other mythical way to create a demon. They tend to be really hard to kill, and love to torture, and be tortured. They are Weak against Blessed Metals, or Objects, It often causes Allergic reactions, and burn.+1 Stamina
Fallen AngelThese creatures are Angels that fell from the heavens, and down to earth, they normally don't keep their wings, often ripping them off them self's as a sign of pure defiance. They are a strong and proud race, some even call them fallen Valkries, it all depends on what area you come from. They are weak against evil objects, or cured objects, the objects will often burn their skin, and cause allergic reactions.  +1 Strength
ChangelingAs their name might hint at, they are shape shifters, Know for never keeping one shape for to long. Shape Shifiting is a natural ability for them, but they have to make physical contact with the shape they are trying to mimic, other wise they can change their hair, eyes, skin tone, things like that at will. They can NOT take an animal form, humanoid only. They are weak against Copper, it will cause allergic reactions, and burns. +1 Life Force
Half-BloodHalf bloods are mixes of the Main Races, the only catch is you have to pick one of the weaknesses of the creatures you mix, if it is half human half Fallen Angel, then you could either be mortal, OR allergic to cursed items. This allows Players to be creative, mix and match how you want, just keep it balanced, and place the Weakness and what you take from each race CLEARLY in your app.+1 Reflex
Fey Fey are anything not covered by the Races we have placed in to play. Basically allows you to create any race you want so long as it does not fall under the above races. This Race has no clear Weakness, so you will need to make your own Element based Weakness like the other races have, try to make it something common, and remember it will act as the weakness of the Vampires Gold Weakness, or any of the others, so please place it CLEARLY in your app some where. +1 to any stat
Back to top Go down
http://Black.betaboard.net

Race Rules
Page 1 of 1