Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Site Anouncments
CHECK IT OUT

Check out the Site Event section for the newest games, and events.

HMF is hiring! Learn how to become a staff member here

Leaders Needed!! Click Here if your interested! Other Prizes available, including a Free "Crew"

Learn how to advance in the ranks Click Here

!!!NEW!!!~ I am back, And its time to get working boys! The count down till summer reopening is on us. SO! lets get to making places and expanding on our experience, 9 weeks left. -Alexander Xanathos
Lottery: You gotta be in it, to win it!

THANKS!
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RPG
Stat Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 pm by Guest

» More staff jobs
Stat Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Stipend Guideline
Stat Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Families Banks
Stat Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 pm by Guest

» Come here mut!(Contract)
Stat Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:25 am by Guest

» Mini plot idea
Stat Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am by Guest

» Crew/Group/Family Template
Stat Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am by Alexander Xanathos

» Travel Guidelines
Stat Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» Repeatable Staff Contracts
Stat Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 pm by Alexander Xanathos

» World Map
Stat Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 4:18 pm by Alexander Xanathos

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Alexander Xanathos
Stat Rules I_vote_lcapStat Rules I_voting_barStat Rules I_vote_rcap 
UserX
Xiao

Stat Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Xanathos
The Electric Executioner
The Electric Executioner
Alexander Xanathos

Cash($) : 20572

Character sheet
Statistics:
Contract Upkeep: 0

Stat Rules Empty
PostSubject: Stat Rules   Stat Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 1:36 pm

StatDescription
StrengthStrength determines how hard you can hit, how much weight you can lift, how hard you can throw, things of that nature, it has nothing to do with how many times you can do these actions, just how much power you can put in to them.
SpeedSpeed affects how fast someone can run or do things. It does not affect whether they can dodge blows or how quick they react to attacks, just how fast your movement is.
AgilityAgility affects the gracefulness of a person's movements, their flexibility, and how they fundamentally move. For example, a person with low agility might be clumsy; while a person with high agility would be smooth in their movements, fluid almost.
ReflexReflex affects whether the person can dodge blows and how quickly they react to attacks or actions. For example, a person with high reflex that falls out of a tree is more likely to be able to reach out and grab a branch to catch him or herself than a person with low reflex. Another example could be walking past someone who drops something, A person with high reflex is more likely to be able to catch it before it hits the ground than a person with low reflex.
StaminaStamina affects how long your character can run before needing to take a break, how quickly he or she recovers from a blow or attack, how long he or she can hold or carry something before needing to take a break, ect.
Life ForceLife force controls how much 'special' energy some one has, this is mainly for special abilities, skills, and techniques. Think of this as your battery, if it dies, you die, but it will power your attacks right up until the very last second. There are many uses for Life Force Energy, most people use them for external attacks, such as fire balls, but some people use it for healing, stealth, things that aid people, and some people don't even use it at all.
IntelligenceThis is not just how smart you are, it is also how fast you can come up with things under pressure, Example of this is; You are in a fight, some one sets the area around you on fire, some one with Low Intelligence would freak out, and have trouble coming with an exit strategy, where some one with a high Intelligence would be out of there in no time, while being able to keep a cool head.

This mostly comes in to play in combat or in tactical planing, it is not really an every day use stat, but that doesn't make it any less important.

The Stats may seem simple enough, but this is where things get messy because you can't just give people a ranking system, and say "go at it" you have to make sure to give them limits, so this is likely where your questions will start to come up, and if you can't work it out your self, Staff will be more then happy to help explain things to you.

Stat ChartStrengthSpeedAgilityReflexStaminaLife ForceIntelligence
Untrained70-80 lb.10-20 MPHSeemingly Drunk in movement.10-20 MPHCan hold/run/lift your max strength/speed for up to 5 posts.Can use abilitys without a set time limit for 3 post straight without cooldown, 2 post cooldown Around the level of a preschool child.
Inept81-100 lb.21-30 MPHSeems to trip over them self's and other people a lot.21-30 MPHCan hold/run/lift your max strength/speed for up to 7 posts.Can use abilitys without a set time limit for 4 post straight without cooldown, 2 post cooldown Around the level of and 8th grade child.
Basic101-150 lb.31-40 MPHAlmost normal in movement, often tends to find them self's tangled up in things, but has very little issue figuring it out.31-40 MPHCan hold/run/lift your max strength/speed for up to 10 posts.Can use abilitys without a set time limit for 5 post straight without cooldown, 3 post cooldown Around the level of a High School Graduate.
Average251-625 lb.41-50 MPHSome what smooth in movement, graceful.41-50 MPHCan hold/run/lift your max strength/speed for up to 15 posts..Can use abilitys without a set time limit for 6 post straight without cooldown, 3 post cooldownAround the level of a Jr. College Graduate.
Talented2026-3025 lb.51-60 MPHHas very steady hands and movement, they can some time even seem to move fluidly like a trained dancer.51-60 MPHCan hold/run/lift your max strength/speed for up to 20 posts.Can use abilitys without a set time limit for 7bpost straight without cooldown,  4 post cooldown .Around the level of a 4 year College Graduate.
Superior3026-4500 lb.61-90 MPHVery fluid in movement, they move like a well trained dancer, and more often then not can pick pockets smoothly.61-90 MPHCan hold/run/lift your max strength/speed for up to 30 posts.Can use abilitys without a set time limit for 10 post straight without cooldown, 5 post cooldown .Around the level of an 8 year College Graduate.
Inhuman4500-7000 lb.91-125 MPHMoves as if they ride the wind, they have very steady hands, great for being a Doctor, or and amazing thief.91-225 MPHCan hold/run/lift your max strength/speed for up to 40 posts.Can use abilitys without a set time limit for 12 post straight without cooldown, 6 post cooldown Around Genius level intellect, often having strange skills beyond more normal peoples reach.
Maximum7001-10000 lb.125-200 MPHSeem to almost walk on air, their movements are exquisite, almost perfect in nature, and have amazing slide of hand. 225-500 MPHCan hold/run/lift your max strength/speed for up to 50 posts.Can use abilitys without a set time limit for 13 post straight without cooldown, 6 post cooldown
Around the level of what modern society now portrays Sherlock Homes, your mind is a well oiled machine that the world rarely sees.
  • Max is Max, you can NOT in any way exceed the Maximum Stats, no ifs, ands or buts, no exceptions.
  • The statistic limits for speed and weight are from the top limits of the current stat, and all of the ones below.
    Example: 12-45 lb./MPH, that does not mean the lowest you can go is 12 lb./MPH, it means that's where the stat starts. Of course you can go lower then 12 lb./MPH!

• If you have any other questions, please feel free to drop a line to staff, and they will help you out.

[*]

Next you have to know how to use these points, its point based, and its simple each rank is 1 point, so lets say you have;

Strength: Standard
Speed: Standard
Agility: Standard
Reflex: Standard
Stamina: Standard
Life Force: Below Standard
Intelligence: weak

you then have a total of 21 points used, if you still did not follow that here is another way to look at it;

Untrained: 1
Inept: 2
Basic: 3
Average: 4
Talented: 5
Superior: 6
Inhuman: 7
Maximum: 8

• Each Stat has a number Value,
  • so for example, if you have two weak stats and a Standard stat you have a total of 5 points used.
  • To start your character, you get 20 points, it is more than enough to build a decent starter character; Please see race guide for any Stat bonus you might get.
  • Your race bonus is a free addition, making your GRAND TOTAL of 21 points.
  • It is possible to upgrade your stats after your character is made, Please check out the training rules for more information on that!
  • It is required for you to achieve 50 posts before you are allowed to get any stat higher than Superior. You may not start off with the superior stat however.
  • At maximum, you are only allowed 3 maximum stats, 1 Inhuman and 3 superior. The staff may allow exceptions to the 50 post limit, but do not grovel to us for leeway.
Back to top Go down
http://Black.betaboard.net

Stat Rules
Page 1 of 1